Content Marketing has now become an inevitable part of every Digital Marketing Strategy. It has become a big part of customer engagement along with attracting the prospective audience online. This means that almost every online and offline business is doing this. This is making harder for new and small businesses to stand out from the crowd. To leave the herd behind, you need to implement some decent amount of content marketing tips. Many big companies have achieved their predefined goals using several content marketing tips.
This article will make easier for you to grasp the new content marketing tips for 2017. Following tips have provided organizations with overwhelming results. So, give them a try and see if they work out for you the same way.
Content Marketing Tips
- Stop treating your content like a speedboat. Instead, you can use your content to gently guide your users or customers through your buying cycle.
- You can increase your audience reach using social ads. Give them a $10-15 boost and they will go a long way.
- Start guest blogging on other popular industry sites and don’t forget to put a back link to your site within your byline or bio. In addition, this helps in driving traffic along with creating a personal brand authority.
- Try to avoid lengthy headlines. Rather, be on point and write short, simple and eye-catching headlines that quickly trigger the point. Write click-bait headlines and experience a loss of interest of people in your articles.
- Never miss a chance to leverage the power of email in your content marketing. In fact, 80% of businesses say that their primary revenue is tied to email.
- Blog consistently and more often than usual. A survey conducted by Hubspot tells that 82% of the digital marketers who blog daily have acquired at least one customer through their blogs, compared to 57% of the marketers who don’t blog frequently.
- Content promotion via a .com domain is always beneficial. 85% of top-ranking pages on SERP use .com domain as their top-level for content sharing and promotion.
- Stop writing short posts just to get the job done. Construct long form content of 1,000+ words. This helps in improving search rank of your results, traffic and value of the reader.
- Get an understanding of who is reading your content? What answers your audience is looking for? For this, start creating a buyer persona before start creating or planning your content. Moreover, this will lead you to a higher conversion.
- Recreate old content in a fresh way to provide users with something fresh who may not have experienced it before. It should contain some level of uniqueness otherwise, it’s not worth doing.
- Always have a sturdy content strategy. The most successful and effective content marketers are likely to have a detailed content strategy in place.
- Outline a strategy to promote your content aggressively. Make a checklist for every post that denotes all of the social channels and applications you can use to promote your content.
- Keep a strategy to build your audience. Utilize time-saving content marketing tools like Narrow.io that can help you grow your following organically.
- Use influencers’ references through linking to their content or tagging them in your content. Further, let them know about this, either via manual social notification or with an excellent tool like Mailshake.
- Another best type of content can be a Thank You email or letter. Sending handwritten thank you cards to all new customer is an engaging and effective way, they feel as a valued customer. As a matter of fact, such cards get shared on social media nearly 70% of the time. It’s such a unique and simple way.
- Implement Conversion Optimization to increase the chance of your content to generate leads and sales on all channels. For instance, think about visual engagement, headlines, effective call-to-actions and content layout.
- Trending content is good, but never forget to provide some evergreen content that will continue to produce traffic for a long time.
- Write in a way as if you are having a conversation with your friend. Your audience will far more likely relate and engage with your content if it’s conversational in nature.
- Keep an eye on your Analytics to track the most popular topics and content types that are bringing the most traffic to your site. Push what works and cut off the dead weight from your strategy.
- Content is like ground zero and keywords are the ammunition. Regardless of the content marketing budget and efforts, you won’t get satisfactory results if your content quality isn’t up to the level.
These were some of the most effective and result-driven content marketing tips. These tips can help any sort of businesses to drive their content marketing campaigns in a right direction, regardless of the size of the firm or budget.
Do leave your valuable suggestions and feedback in the comment box section. They play an important role for us.